Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Whidbey Documentation Woes...

Ok, the Whidbey documentation is starting to REALLY irritate me. I can't get anything to open in it. The library will open, and I can browse the contents or do a search through the index, but when I finally find the topic I am interested in, it just sits there trying to open it. It will get about 4 green bars across the bottom and then continue to sit there. I let it run all day at work one day, but to no avail. What gives?

Anyone else having this issue?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you tried this fix:

http://blogs.msdn.com/robcaron/archive/2004/05/27/143485.aspx

4:21 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Charming blog. Your site was off the chain and I
will return! When I get the time I look for blog like
this one.
Please proceed to my Human Resources blog when you find the time.

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home