Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Installing VSTS

Paul Andrew is installing the latest VS2005 Refresh with Team System. He is also doing the 3 Virtual PC image system, similiar to what some other people have done:

I'm building a 3 Virtual PC image system similar to Michael Lehman. The whole domain controller thing had me asking questions around the office. I thought I could just run dcpromo and accept all the defaults.


I tried to do this with my laptop, but 1GB of memory is definently not enough, in my opinion. Everything slowed to a crawl when I started up more than one session. Of course, it could be because I was lazy and didn't shut down any extra apps that were running.

More on my installation of VSTS coming soon!

1 Comments:

Blogger job opportunitya said...

Creative blog.  I thought it was the best site out
and we had to go back to it! Every chance I get on the
net I search for blogs just like your site.
I was in love with your blog site.

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home