Monday, September 27, 2004

Visual Studio Team System: Reston, VA, Wednesday, October 20th

Geoff has some information on a partner dinner coming up on October 20th, with a presentation on VSTS:

The public sector developer team is holding another of their legendary partner dinners on October 20th. This will be a presentation on the new Microsoft Team System, Microsoft's new software development lifecycle tools that will ship with Visual Studio 2005.


Microsoft Partner Companies only though. Sucks to be me. ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger job opportunitya said...

Nice blog. I seen the site and I adored the work,
that I want to visit it more each day! I like
searching for blogs that have the same content like
this one!
If your look to uncover information, please visit my Management Software blog

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home