Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Scott Guthrie on Tracking Bugs

Scott Guthrie has a post on how his team goes about tracking bugs, and mentions that VSTS will basically be the same thing as what they are using. The screenshots are cool as well.

And Scott, I like the comment idea about adding RSS feeds to VSTS. Please pass that along!

UPDATE:

John Lawrence also provides a link to Scott's post, and makes some comments about taking an internal testing tool and making it shippable code. Keep up the good work John, cause I love Team System!

2 Comments:

Blogger job opportunitya said...

Astonshing blog. I relished in the site and you
know I will be going to it again! Surfing the internet
hepls me to find blogs that arfe just as good.
Jump into my blog.

10:50 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Exciting blog. Your site was amazing and will be
back again! I never get tired of looking for blogs
just like this one.
I want you to stop and compare with my applicant tracking software recruiter blog.

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home