Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Team System Install Instructions

Rob Caron has written up new installation documentation for the next Team System CTP release, due out in December, and is looking for feedback. I have read through the documentation, I think it is pretty well done. Reading through it now has me itching to get my hands on the next CTP, to see if the installation goes any easier than with the current one.

You can also download the latest version of the documentation here.

Please read this and give Rob your feedback. I know I want VSTS to succeed as much as you do!

1 Comments:

Blogger job opportunitya said...

Delightful blog. I devote my spare time just
looking for great blogs such as yours. I treasure this
site and will go back!
I beg of you, just check out my applicant tracking and staffing software blog.

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home