Monday, January 17, 2005

Compuware may be feeling a little heat...

eWeek - Tools Up Visual Studio Ante


"Compuware Corp. is launching two tools that extend the capabilities of Microsoft Corp.'s Visual Studio development platform beyond Microsoft's Visual Studio 2005 plans.

Compuware DevPartner Fault Simulator 1.0 and Compuware DevPartner SecurityChecker 1.0. will help developers build in error-proofing and security when coding applications."


Both tools sound interesting. I honestly do not know what in Team System would be equivalent (thought I am sure there is something).

I think Compuware is beginning to see the competition that will be provided by Team System. I also think it is a good thing, because Compuware is beginning to innovate, as seen by the above products.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I appreciate your information on Change Management. I just bookmarked your site and will be back regulalry to keep on top of it. Please check out my blog on Change Management Exposed - I'd really appreciate it

12:38 PM  
Blogger emily said...

I found a lot of useful info about Change Management on your blog - thank you. I also have a new Change Management Tips blog - please click over and have a look

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home