Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Check This Out

Jon Box, a friend of mine, is talking about Team System at TechExpo 2005 in Little Rock, AR. Billy Hollis will also be talking on Smart Clients, and there is a SQL Server 2005 track as well. All in all, it looks like a great day of information, and I really wish I could go.

Did I mention the event is FREE? And there will be PRIZES?

If you live in or around the area, you should head over and check it out. You won't be disappointed, especially with Team System!

On a side note, I am laid up with the "creeping crud", as my Dad used to call it, so my foray into VSTS may slow down this week. I'll do my best to get a couple of more posts up though.

EDIT: Change the state to be AR instead of AK (it is supposed to be Little Rock, Arkansas (AR), not Little Rock, Alaska (AK). And I'm born and raised in the South!) Sorry for the confusion, and my thanks to Rob for catching that for me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Casper said...

I found a lot of useful info about Change Management on your blog - thank you. I also have a new Change Management Tips blog - please click over and have a look

9:49 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Hot blog. When I get to seraching on the web for
blogs, its got to be like yours! And the site is off
the hook! I just kept coming back!
Search for my applicant tracking software blog, please!

11:09 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Prodigious blog. Loved it so much I went to it
again! Just go online and search for blogs that are
worth the value as yours.
Hey son, you need to check out my blog!

12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home