Tuesday, February 01, 2005

A Quick Look At The Team Explorer Window

The following screen shots show the different folders and subfolders located in the Team Explorer window, after I finished creating the initial Team Project, discussed in my previous post:



I then decided to check out the Team Project website, to see what happened:

  • Figure 4 - IAmGumbi Project Website


  • Yikes! Look at all the Reporting Services errors! I don't know if those are because I have done something wrong, or that piece is not working. I'll put that on my list of things to investigate.

    Up next, I create my first VS2005 project (and for some reason, I make a Windows Form project instead of an ASP.NET project...)

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Smartie said...

    I appreciate your information on Change Management. I just bookmarked your site and will be back regulalry to keep on top of it. Please check out my blog on Change Management Exposed - I'd really appreciate it

    1:13 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home