Monday, April 04, 2005

My Thoughts On The Intro To VSTS Webcast

I attended the Introduction to Visual Studio Team System webcast today. It was presented by Anand Iyer, who I felt did an excellent job with the material. He managed to keep the audience, or at least me, interested and engaged with the material.

Basically, he told us what Team System was, and then spent a majority of the webcast doing a demonstration, which I think was a perfect way to introduce the product. He covered Logical Datacenter Diagrams, Application Connection Designer, how to use ACD to stub out your code, Class Designer. He talked about Test Driven Development, and ran through an example of it, and how VSTS helps facilitate TDD.

Overall, it was one of the better webcasts I have been involved in, and it makes me look forward to the rest of the webcasts in this series. He also made mention that Beta2 should be out in a couple of weeks. I am ready!

The webcast should be available at http://www.microsoft.com/webcasts. Please check it out, and make sure to send Anand some feedback!

1 Comments:

Blogger job opportunitya said...

Great blog. I surf the web looking for blogs like
this. Your site was on point and will be back again!
Please take a journey to my Management Software blog.

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home