Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Class Designer Overview

Thom Robbins - Introducing The Class Designer

Thom has created a short, but very nice and informative, video demonstration of Class Designer. For those people who have been under a rock for the past year, Class Designer allows you a visual representation of your class objects, and allows you to make changes to methods and properties in the designer window, with the changes being automatically reflected in the code. Cool stuff.

Thom covers all the basics, including creating a new class using the designer, adding and modifying methods and properties, adding existing classes to a class designer window, and showing how changes made in Class Designer reflect in the code. And he does it all in about 5 minutes, without overwhelming you with information.

Like I said, check it out.

5 Comments:

Blogger Joshy said...

I really enjoyed the content on your blog about Change Management will be back very frequently! I actually have my own Change Management Exposed blog with all kinds of stuff in it. You�re welcome to com by

12:50 PM  
Blogger sarah said...

I love your information on Change Management I bookmarked your blog and will be back soon. If you want, check out my blog on Change Management Exposed - please come by

1:31 PM  
Blogger Goji Juice said...

Hello everyone! ... sorry I'm a newbie, how does this blog thing work? I bought some products from this store: www.eBookLovers.com but too dumb to figure out. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

8:07 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

I surf the web looking for blogs like this one.
Your site was on point and will be back again! Awesome
blog.
No matter when you are, just stop by and check for my applicant comparison software tracking blog site.

6:41 AM  
Anonymous leadership style said...

Hi Mickey G., I have been visiting sites for hours and I really like what you have done with your blog. Informative and interesting! In fact I found your site just after
I visited change management
It's not exactly what I was looking for but it was nonetheless interesting to read.

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home