Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Creative Use For One Note

Rob Rohr - Ask and ye shall recieve

Thanks to Julia Lerman for this link.

This makes me want a Tablet PC even more. I remember trying to keep my schedule at Tech Ed up to date last year, using my Pocket PC, and that was kind of a pain. By the middle of the week I had given up. Rob sounds like he is really onto something, using the API and the Tech Ed RSS feed. I'm anxious to see how it works out.

Anyone got a spare Tablet PC I can borrow? I'll give it back, I promise!

1 Comments:

Blogger trinity said...

Great work on your blog - it was very enlightening. You've got a lot of useful info on there about tablet pc so I've bookmarked your site so I don't lose it. I'm doing a lot of research on tablet pc exposed and have just started a new blog - I'd really appreciate your comments

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home