Tuesday, May 03, 2005

NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

So, I've got my Data Tier and Application Tier all installed and ready to go. I install all the prerequisites on the Client Tier. Everything is going great.

I pop in the DVD I created of VS2005 Team Suite Beta 2, and begin the install. 30 minutes into the install, the DVD starts throwing errors. But never fear. Anticipating that Murphy might show up, I start again with the backup DVD. The install begins to run again.

Someone obviously doesn't like me. When I check the install after a little bit, it is failing in a different spot. Again, a problem with the DVD. And I have already deleted the downloaded ISO file. That'll teach me.

So I'm back to square one, downloading Beta 2. Only 18 hours to go!

(Feel My Pain!)

;)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Rob Caron said...

Mickey - did you ever get Team Suite installed?

2:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home