Sunday, June 05, 2005

All Dressed Up And No Where To Go

Well, its 6:30 am, I'm dressed and ready, but I have no where to be until 10. Yikes!

I'm wondering if there is supposed to be a certain dress code or anything for the people (like me) who will be working the Cabanas part time. I never recieved any kind of "You need to go to this training meeting" or anything, so I guess I'll just show up Monday and see what they need me to do. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

I'm looking forward to getting to help out at the Cabanas, and getting to meet some of the people I have been talking to via email, as well as helping to spread the vision of VSTS to the masses!

I'm going to be blogging about Tech Ed this week, so forgive me if some of the posts are un-VSTS related. I'll get back to that full-time next week.

3 Comments:

Blogger mia said...

I really liked the information on your blog about Change Management I have my own Change Management Exposedblog if you would like to come and see what I have on mine

12:52 PM  
Blogger Smartie said...

I love your information on Change Management I bookmarked your blog and will be back soon. If you want, check out my blog on Change Management Exposed - please come by

1:33 PM  
Blogger Yalta resources said...

Free Blog Hosting Using Wordpress Blog Software At www.Blogsilla..com

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home