Monday, June 06, 2005

Monday At Tech Ed: Here I Go

I'm excited. Today starts the first real day of Tech Ed, with Steve Ballmer's keynote address. Then I'm going to hit the Cabanas for a couple of hours, to see how I can help. Look for me: I'll be one of the only guys (other than Dave)not wearing an event staff shirt, but trying to act like you should come talk to me.

I think they may even be giving out books or something, and everyone needs more technical books!

My week will be made if someone comes up to me and mentions they read my blog. Please do!

1 Comments:

Blogger Weedlet said...

I really liked the information on your blog about Change Management I have my own Change Management Exposedblog if you would like to come and see what I have on mine

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home