Saturday, June 04, 2005

Party With Palermo A Success...

I just got back from the Party With Palermo 2005, and I would have to say it was a huge success. We had about 15 people meet up to talk in the Lobby, and about 30-35 ending up eating at the diner. I met some really cool people, who I hope to catch up with again later this week. (I'd like to give a shout out to both Laura Hunter and Jean-Luc David.)

Thanks to Jeffrey Palermo for organizing the whole event. He should have pictures up on his blog soon. I say we set a goal for doubling the attendance next year!

I'm settled into my room at the Best Western, and its nice. Plus it has Wi-Fi access, which is a plus. Tomorrow brings Tech Ed Registration, some pre-conference stuff in the afternoon, and a Meet The Authors that evening. I'll probably use some time tomorrow to get my bearings at the convention center as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home