Thursday, June 02, 2005

Tech Ed Bound...

Well, I am headed off for Tech Ed. I'll see what I can do about sending some updates, to let ya'll know what's happening out that way.

One cool thing I'll be doing is helping out at the VSTS Cabana. I'm not sure what times yet I'll be there, but feel free to stop by and say hi. We'll be doing demos, and talking about VSTS until you just can't stand it any more.

I'd love for someone to come up and tell me that they read my blog from time to time. That would make my week!

Hope to see you there!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Found a lot of useful info on your site about Change Management - thank you. Haven't finished reading it yet but have bookmarked it so I don't lose it. I've just started a Change Management blog myself if you'd like to stop by

12:48 PM  
Blogger Weedlet said...

I love your information on Change Management I bookmarked your blog and will be back soon. If you want, check out my blog on Change Management Exposed - please come by

2:17 PM  
Anonymous synergy said...

Hi - I’m a newbie trying to find some information
relating to effective leadership
However, I managed to find your Blog which I think is interesting and had some relevance to what I was looking for. Thanks for your post and do keep up your good work.!

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home