Sunday, June 05, 2005

TechEd - Check In and Ready To Go

Check in was a breeze! Mostly because I was a geek, and got there 2 hours early, so I was one of the first people in line. By the time they opened the doors, there were probably 600+ people in line. Basically, they scan in the card they send you in the mail, and that's all there is to it.

For people who are TechEd Alumni, you got a special credentials holder and a baseball cap, both of which say Tech Ed Alumni. Nifty little extra for the repeat customers.

They gave out a briefcase kind of bag this year as opposed to a backpack, which I definitly like more. Its a very nice bag, and they loaded it down with some cool stuff, including the latest Beta2 of VSTS.

I'm going to hit the Cabana tomorrow when it first starts, to see when they want me to help out. I figure I'm going to need one of these Event Staff shirts that I see people who are working the conference wearing, so hopefully someone at the cabana can hook me up. I never did recieved any specific materials to look at, so keep your fingers crossed that I don't say anything too stupid. Look for me. I'll be the guy with the Attendee badge, trying to act like he knows what he is doing!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Dave Bost said...

I'll be there right with Mickey (attendee badge, trying not to look stupid). See you in a bit.

2:19 PM  
Blogger Mikey said...

I found a lot of useful info about Change Management on your blog - thank you. I also have a new Change Management Tips blog - please click over and have a look

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home